ISS Security Solutions, the leading Smart Security Solutions is expanding its Caribbean operation. We're currently recruiting new sales and marketing associates to support our Jamaican office. As the market leader in Smart Business and Smart Home Security Solutions, we offer industry leading compensation including performance bonuses and team building rewards. Successful candidates will work with our international business development team, specialty smart applications and our certified service installation team to activate residential and commercial smart security solutions.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals that are confident, professional can work remotely, independently as well as part of a team.
* Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
* Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
* Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients.
* Close orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending and completing educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by setting and accomplishing goals and related results as needed.
This position is ideal for individuals who are willing and able to work remotely and independently.
Account Manager Qualifications/Skills:
* Marketing experience
* Meeting sales goals
* Closing skills
* Territory management
* Prospecting skills
* Able to learn product quickly
* Acceptable Presentation skills
* Client relationships
* Passion for marketing
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
* Three to five years of marketing or sales experience
* Familiarity with office software and phone systems
Apply on The Smartstore.net website at https://www.thesmartstore.net/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=5&lang=en